Association for Institutional Research (AIR) AIR, the principal professional association for institutional researchers, provides a variety of resources to enhance the planning, managing, and operating of postsecondary institutions. National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) NCES, a part of the U.S. Department of Education and the Institute of Education Sciences, is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting educational data.
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) IPEDS, a component of NCES, focuses specifically on collecting educational data (e.g., enrollment, graduation rates, financials, etc.) from all postsecondary institutions.
- IPEDS Peer Analysis System This system is an interactive search tool that allows data comparisons between a chosen postsecondary institution and a group of peer institutions selected by the user.
- NCES College Navigator College Navigator is an interactive search program that permits comparisons between the profiles of over 7,000 U.S. colleges and universities.
- Where Are They Now?: A Description of 1992-93 Bachelor’s Degree Recipients 10 Years Later (NCES Study) This report presents the results of a national study which explored the advanced degrees, employment history, satisfaction with the undergraduate experience, and civic participation of students who earned or expected to earn a baccalaureate degree in 1992 or 1993. Survey data were collected from these individuals in 1994, 1997, and 2003.
National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) NCAA is a national organization responsible for governing intercollegiate athletics. The site provides information on various aspects of athletics, including academics, eligibility requirements, governance, and student-athlete developmental programming.
- NCAA Report on the Federal Graduation Rates Data This report provides the graduation rates of Division I, II, and III student-athletes by institution.
New York State Education Department (NYSED) Through an interconnected system of educational services, the NYSED carries out its mission “to raise the knowledge, s