The Office of Institutional Research and Assessment (OIRA) at Syracuse University was established in 2006. Led by Dr. Elizabeth “Libby” Barlow, we are part of the Division of Enrollment Management. The office is located at 400 Ostrom Avenue and is open standard University business hours.
Facts and Figures provides frequently requested information regarding SU faculty, staff, and students. The FACTS Brochure is published by the Office of Development, with OIRA furnishing some of the relevant data.
- Student Enrollment by Gender and Level – Fall 2016 Census
- Student Enrollment by Level and Ethnicity – Fall 2016 Census
- Undergraduate Student Enrollment by Pell Status – Fall 2016 Census
- Undergraduate Retention and Graduation Rates – Fall 2016 Census
- Syracuse University Accreditation Schedule